KOK unites 39 member organisations today, that work on different content-related focuses:
- Specialised counselling organisations and shelters for victims of human trafficking and exploitation
- Autonomous projects of female migrants
- Counselling organisations for prostitutes
- Women shelters
- Welfare organisations
The Executive Committee
The executive committee consists of 3 to 5 women and is voted for over a period of two years. The committee represents the KOK in and out of court in all matters and works on a voluntarily basis. The executive committee works closely together with, and is supported by the administrative office of KOK.
The responsible and extensive work for the committee is currently carried out by:
The Advisory Committee
- Ulrike Gatzke
- Dr. Ina Holznagel
- Mechtild Maurer
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Renzikowski
- Naile Tanış
- Dr. Bärbel Heide Uhl
The Network and Coordination Office
The network and coordination office was founded 1999 in Potsdam and is mainly supported through the BMFSFJ (Federal Ministry of family, senior citizens, women and youth). Since December 2006 the executive committee as well as the coordination office have been working in Berlin.
The main duties of the office are:
- Connecting different specialised counselling organisations
- Researching and bundling information
- Representing KOK e.V. in national and international committees, in politics and in public
- Projects and campaigns
- Public relations
- Establish contact to speakers dealing with topics such as trafficking of women, forced marriage, violence against female migrants etc.
- Sophia Wirsching, Executive Director – M.A. Political Scientist
- Sarah Schwarze, Associate Officer - M.A. Social- and Culture Anthropologist
- Severine Klie, Assistant to the Executive Director - Diploma Social Pedagogy
- Bianca Schulze-Rautenberg, Associate Officer - legal expert
- Larissa Hilt, Project Officer "Flight and Human Trafficking" - M.A. International Social Work with Refugees and Migrants
- Sara Blücher, Associate Officer Communication and Education, M.A. Transnational Organized Crime
- Genia Ritzel, Accounting
- Eva Küblbeck, Associate Officer - LL.M. International Law (Parental leave)
- Pia Ritzel, Project Officer "Flight and Human Trafficking" - M.A. Cultural Studies (Parental leave)
Additionally, the office is supported by an intern.
For more Information please see the KOK charta (in German).