Should you or a friend be in need of assistance, you can contact a counselling centre near you.
- Counselling centres are non-governmental offices where advice is given to women.
- Counselling centres offer their services for free and guarantee complete confidentiality.
- Counselling centres employ native-speaker counsellors and interpreters operating in many different languages.
- Counsellors working at centres are legally bound to confidentiality. All information given at any centre will be handled with the strictest confidence.
- No further action will be undertaken without your agreement.
Please make the most of all the information available.
Even if your situation seems hopeless, you can access help in a wide variety of forms:
- Personal counselling,
- Legal advice,
- Safe accommodation,
- Many other ways.